RIELA® Dryer isolated
The RIELA belt dryer is designed for drying biomass, industrial products, fruits, vegetables, herbs or even plants used in pharmacy.
The belt dryer can be used as a cover dryer or as a compact multi-belt dryer.
Advantages of the RIELA cover dryer:
Suction operation, i. Air flows from top to bottom through the heating coils, through the product fill and through the belt and is extracted by the exhaust fan
– Use of a special belt with filter effect, so that a low dust pollution of the exhaust air results
– With automatic tape drive control for safe operation
– Especially suitable for the use of low temperature heat, e.g. Hot water in the temperature range of 70 to 90 ° C from combined heat and
power plants of biogas plants, pressurized water up to 130° C, exhaust steam from steam turbines with low pressure or exhaust gas of a furnace
for energy transmission via a loop-connected hot water system etc.
– High drying performance per m² strip area due to high air velocity in the flow-through process
– Mobile version with 18 m² drying area on 13.6 m trailers or stationary up to 160 m²
– Product dosing for fine-grained products with height-adjustable double dosing screw or over task swivel belt and height-adjustable spiked roller
– With automatic belt control to avoid the lateral course of the belt
– With rubberized drive roller to secure a slip-free drive
– Optional with triple belt cleaning dry / wet